Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- UCAS Tariff Points: 300 points required. (Minimum 200 from 2 A Levels or equivalent, excluding General Studies).
- GCSEs: GCSE English Language Grade C or above and GCSE Maths Grade B or above or equivalent.
- Access to HE Diploma: Pass overall with 60 credits. A minimum of 45 credits at Level 3, with Merit must be achieved. GCSE English Language and Maths equivalents, if required, must be achieved from additional units.
- Scottish Awards: Minimum of 5 subjects at grade B at Higher Level.
- Irish Leaving Certificate: Minimum of 5 subjects at grade C1 or above at Higher Level of which at least 3 must be at B2
- Selection Criteria: We may use selection criteria based on your personal attributes; experience and/or commitment to the area of study. This information will be derived from your personal statement and reference and will only be used if you have met the general entry requirements.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS 6.0 with no skills below 5.5, or an equivalent qualification.
- Introduction to Accounting
- Global Economic Awareness
- Introduction to Financial Statement Preparation
- Introductory Microeconomics
- Introductory Macroeconomics
- Data Analysis for Finance