|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Hull College
Facilities available in Hull College:
- The libraries are well stocked with reading and learning materials to support your coursework.
- There is a wide range of CDs, books, videos, DVDs, newspapers and journals, as well as general interest and fiction titles.
- Study spaces, internet facilities and other electronic resources are also available.
Rooms to relax in…
- A range of relaxation areas within all College sites.
- Students can challenge their mates to a game of pool or simply relax, whilst grabbing a snack.
Cafés and Restaurants
- The College’s cafés and restaurant provide a fine selection of food at a very acceptable price.
- Charlotte’s restaurant is a fully licensed silver service restaurant open for staff, students and visitors.
Hair and Beauty Salons
- Hair and Beauty treatments are offered within the College’s own modern, fully equipped training salons at excellent value for money.
- The childcare centres provide a wide variety of play and learning opportunities for children under five years of age.
- The free-flow and structured sessions are based around the Early Learning Goals and the Birth to Three Matters which help children develop physically, emotionally and intellectually. H
- A confidential counselling service is available to students from our professional counselling team.
Hull College is in Hull City Centre and benefits from regular buses throughout the area and the Hull Train Station is approximately 10 minutes walk away.
Hull College Group works in partnership with a number of commercial agencies and can help you find suitable accommodation. Accommodation within Hull is cheap and plentiful; there is a wide choice available including private and student accommodation, shared houses/flats, bed-sit and bed and breakfast accommodation. Higher Education students can be accommodated in excellently managed accommodation in the ‘old town’ situated close to our Queen’s Gardens campus.
Courses available 10Applied and Pure Sciences 1 Business and Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 7 Education and Teaching 1
Be the first one!