|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
About Goldsmiths, University of London
We are small close-knit community that comes from every corner of the world, which makes for a diverse learning experience (and plenty of stimulating conversation).
We’re based on a single-site campus within London’s vibrant New Cross, but we’re also just minutes from the heart of this great global city, home to major cultural landmarks including the National Theatre and Tate Modern.
Some of the buildings and facilities you'll find include:
- Goldsmiths library, with over a quarter of a million books and is open 24/7 during term time
- Club Pulse, a low-cost gym and classes
- Great Hall in the Richard Hoggart Building, which hosts events, concerts and our Presentation Ceremonies
- The back field, offering leafy green space in South East London
- The award-winning Students' Union, including bar 'the Stretch' and café
- Departmental facilities include nine specialist research labs; workshop facilities; studio space; a 160-seat theatre and three performance studios; and photography, radio and TV studios.
- A range of accommodation facilities, including halls of residence, houses and flats leased by the University of London and privately rented flats and houses
- There are plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants on and around campus.
London has been voted one of the top student cities in the world, thanks in part to the quality of life, vibrant mix of people, and how well employers rate its graduates.
Goldsmiths is based on a single-site campus within this fantastic city, in New Cross, South-East London. It’s a vibrant area with plenty to keep you occupied, but we’re also just minutes from the heart of this great global city.
There are two stations just a couple of minutes from the campus – New Cross and New Cross Gate – where you can catch rail and Overground trains. London Bridge is about 10 minutes away by rail, and the heart of East London is 15 minutes away by Overground. The campus is also well placed in terms of bus (including night bus) routes, and there’s a DLR station at Deptford Bridge (which links to the tube network) just 10 minutes’ walk away.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!