|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Easton & Otley College
Facilities available on campus:
- Construction Centre
- Offers bespoke training in every area of the industry including bricklaying, building construction operations (BCO), carpentry, joinery and electrical installation
- The Michael Gamblw Animal Management Centre
- Used exclusively to support the teaching and training of students who will be seeking jobs in the animal management sector, the design has provided some outstanding animal housing and teaching resources
- Learning Resource Centre
- Provides library and computing facilities to the students and staff of Easton & Otley College within a supportive learning environment
- Students will find books, journals, DVDs and electronic resources that are updated regularly and reflect the curriculum
- Provides PCs, study spaces, wireless network access and friendly & experienced staff who will help you get the most out of our resources.
- Equestrian Facilities
- Hosts an Olympic sized indoor school with viewing gallery, an outdoor arena and cross-country course. Internal and External stabling, a horse walker, a solarium and riding simulator
- Sports Facilities
- Tennis centre
- Fitness centre
- 3G pitch
- Sports hall
- Multi use games area
- Farm and Dairy
- Horticultural Facilities
- Walled and demonstration gardens
- Island beds and established borders
- Formal gardens
- Two commercial sized glasshouses
- Sports pitches
- Specialist machinery
Easton & Otley College, Easton Campus is located 7 miles west of Norwich, adjacent to the Royal Norfolk Showground.
Higher Education Accommodation
Easton Campus has a Farmhouse and a Halls of Residence available for students studying on Higher Education programmes. Both types of accommodation have single study bedrooms, with The Halls of Residence being en-suite and The Farm House offering shared bathroom facilities. Although meals may be purchased from college catering outlets during term times, rooms are let on a self-catering basis for the academic year (39 weeks). A deposit will be taken against damages / breakages. One off weekly fee covers all utilities.
Either option of accommodation will contain a bed and mattress, desk, a chair, a wardrobe, sink, storage space, curtains, waste paper basket, mirror and pin board. All rooms are centrally heated.
Facilities and activities:
- Residential students are able to make use of the gymnasium for an initial one off induction fee
- Also students are welcome to use the tennis centre facilities free of charge, providing there is availability and they have not booked in advance. (Advanced bookings will require a fee).
- Residential staff are happy to provide transport to the local supermarket or external facilities within the City (just liaise with a Student Welfare Officer in advance).
Courses available 10Agriculture & Related Subjects 8 Education and Teaching 3
Be the first one!