Admission requirements include:
- 5 GCSEs grade A* - C, including English and a subject relevant to your chosen area of study.
- Students with full Level 2 vocational qualifications with an overall Merit/Distinction will be considered alongside 2 GCSEs grade A* - C including GCSE Art and English and a good reference.
- A portfolio of art work to a relevant standard including observational and expressive drawing.
During the course, students will get the opportunity to work a our wide range of facilities including digital graphics, print, textiles and 3D as well as developing their own drawing and painting abilities. During the course, students will gain the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills including:
- Research and investigation
- Experimenting and sampling with a range of materials
- Developing and selecting ideas
- Producing work
- Presenting and exhibiting work in a professional way
- Evaluating and assessing work