|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Cliff College
Facilities available in Cliff College:
- Modern presentation equipment allows for a variety of lecturing styles depending on the lecturer and area of study
- Students can access WiFi in all rooms, so getting access to the college VLE for study resources and lecture notes is simple
- The Belben Library is well stocked and resourced, and run by an experienced Librarian, Lynne Firth.
- Constantly updated with current journals, publications and other literary material, and is well co-ordinated with the programmes of study, to ensure students have access to all the necessary research materials for their coursework
- Located at the heart of the main buildings, and is the main place we meet in for our daily prayers, and for our weekly celebration services, open to all at the college and the wider community
- Students also often arrange their own times of prayer, reflection and worship, some of which take place in the chapel, whilst on other occasions they use other spaces in college.
The Peak District
- Offers many beautiful places to see, whether it’s going for a gentle walk, a more strenuous hike, or rock climbing on Curbar Edge
- There are famous places to visit such as Chatsworth House and Gardens, local towns such as Bakewell, and many other local attractions.
- The small but well equipped Gym is the place for fitness freaks
- The Gym is open between 7am and 10pm, and can be access with your bedroom keycard. Non residential students can also request access and will be issued with a keycard for this.
Cliff College is about 20 minutes outside of Sheffield, in the Peak District.
Cliff College has seen a series of significant developments over the last three years as bedrooms throughout the campus have been converted to provide high quality en-suite facilities for students and guests. The most recent stage in this process has been the opening of the refurbished Broadbelt-Eagles block which has seen dormitory rooms adapted to provide 21 luxury en-suite rooms, a new lecture room, a new kitchen and lounge area and a new roof terrace. The college also refurbished rooms throughout the main college building, and the Stanton centre, and both part-time and full-time students are able to enjoy their stay in modern bedrooms, whilst also being part of the the older heritage that is evident in such areas as the college chapel, the Library and Lecture Room 3.
Courses available 8Humanities & Social Sciences 8
Be the first one!