A minimum of four GCSEs at grade C, including English and maths. You may also have completed the Level 2 Business programme.
Core units (Compulsory):
- The Business Environment
- Business Resources
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Marketing
You will also take optional units selected from the 16 units available, which may include (subject to availability and demand):
- Business Accounting
- Managing Resources in Business
- Website Design Strategies
- International Business
- Internet Marketing
- Aspects of Employment Law
Every learner at Central Sussex College who is under 19 will undertake a personal Study Programme designed to develop them academically, practically and personally. Study Programmes contain 3 essential elements:
- Subject Course – Vocational or chosen Academic subject, usually studied for 12 – 16 hours a week.
- English and Maths – Every learner will work towards Level 2 English and Maths (C grade equivalent). Learners who have achieved a Grade C will extend their English and Maths.
- 3E – Our own brand of specific entrepreneurship, enterprise and employability training.
You will have specific time in your timetable for each of the three elements above and you will be expected to attend all elements throughout the year. Study programmes are designed to help you meet your maximum potential and progress to the next level of study of into work.