|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|International students||Information not available|
About Canterbury Christ Church University
- The largest of our campuses, Canterbury is a World Heritage Site and a historic cathedral city.
- Our Broadstairs Campus is a fantastic place to study, with a thriving artistic community and close proximity to a sweep of sandy beaches.
- Our Medway Campus is a stone’s throw away from the Historic Dockyard, which is home to a cinema and restaurant complex.
Canterbury is a diverse and beautiful city – a World Heritage site, a centre for the arts and a great destination for shopping and socialising. Canterbury’s location means that London and Europe are within easy reach, and a visit to the coast is just a short drive away.
The University offers safe and secure accommodation for first year students within walking distance of the University and city centre. Canterbury’s accommodation includes:
- On campus accommodation – situated on the University campus, close to lecture theatres, food outlets and public transport.
- Student villages – including Lanfranc House, Parham Road Student Village, Pin Hill and City Halls. All these facilities are situated within easy reach of the main Canterbury Campus.
- University and headleased houses – University owned houses offering an affordable place to stay.
- St George's Centre – situated in Canterbury city centre, our brand new student accommodation puts our students within easy reach of the campus, Augustine House, the high-street and transport links.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 3 Business and Management 3 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!