Foundation / Pre-U / A-level
Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applications will be considered on an individual basis but will usually have a minimum of one pass at A Level or another Level 3 qualification in a related subject.
- All applicants will need a minimum of three passes including GCSE English and Maths or key skills at Level 2.
- Applications will be welcomed from mature students with industry experience of a minimum of two years.
- Fundamentals of business
- Management of concepts
- Customer communications
- Personal development (double module)
- Business and the environment
- Accounting for business
- Information for business
- Research skills
- Strategic management
- External communications
- Business project (double module)
- Managing work performance
- Management of financial systems for business
- Developing management capabilities