About this course
Cambridge English exams are recognised by more than 13,500 universities, colleges, employers, agencies and governments all around the world.
Bloomsbury International offers preparation classes for the following General English Cambridge exams:
- Cambridge English: Key (KET) – A2 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) – B1 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: First (FCE) – B2 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) – C1 level CEFR
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) – C2 level CEFR
- Cambridge English exams are designed to assess your use of everyday spoken and written English for work or study purposes. The exams are run at various levels and test all English language skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking), as well as your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary.
Our highly qualified and experienced teachers deliver lessons based on their learners' needs, ensuring that you improve your English and practise the exam skills at the same time. The lessons include grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation and topical communication skills, as well as past exam paper practice and mock exams.
- Minimum age of 18
- Other relevant qualifications recognised by the university.