Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Information not available
- Applicants must have a full level 3 qualification in the subjects that they wish to teach
- Applicants must be willing to undertake an initial assessment of their skills in English, record their development needs and follow an action plan to address them where necessary.
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- All applicants need to complete an application form. They will be allocated a place on the course subject to availability. Successful applicants will need to enrol at the course induction evening which is usually held during the first session. All information about enrolment and registration is provided plus further course information will also be available.
- an introduction to teaching and learning lesson planning
- use of resources for teaching and learning
- the learning environment
- communication skills used in teaching and training