Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- You'll need 120 UCAS tariff points and at least a Grade C in GCSE in Maths.
- All applicants must show that they have a good level of spoken or written English, and if English is not your first language you'll need to demonstrate the ability to study in English.
- Applicants who do not meet the standard entry criteria but have relevant work / life experience will be considered on an individual basis and may be invited to interview.
- Analytical Methods for Engineers
- Engineering Science
- Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Mechanical Principles
- Health, Safety and Risk Assessment in Engineering
- Business Management Techniques for Engineers
- Engineering Design
- Applications of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Advanced Computer-aided Design Techniques
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Quality Assurance and Management
- Further Analytic Methods for Engineers
- Mechancial Systems
- Energy Management
- Heat Transfer and Combustion
- Engineering Thermodynamics
- Research Project