- You'll need 160 UCAS tariff points.
- At least a Grade C in Maths at GCSE.
- All applicants must show that they have a good level of spoken or written English, and if English is not your first language you'll need to demonstrate the ability to study in English.
Note: Applicants who do not meet the standard entry criteria but have relevant work / life experience will be considered on an individual basis and may be invited to interview. More information about UCAS tariff points
- Reflective Practitioner
- Research Methods
- Introduction to Computerised Systems
- Programming Fundamentals
- Database Design and Application
- Web and Interface Development
- Logic & Implementation
- Programming Techniques
- Research Project
- Multimedia Development
- Object-based Programming
- Project Management Principles
- G.U.I. Design and Development
- Internet Programming
- Work-Based Learning
- Advanced Programming with Object Oriented Methods