Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
- At least 160 UCAS tariff points (60 points from AS alone; at least 100 points should be obtained from A2s, AVCE, GNVQ Advanced or Scottish Highers).
- At least 12 A-level points if taken before 2002.
- Advanced or Progression Diplomas (from 2010) where they demonstrate relevance to the Higher Education programme (UCAS Tariff to be decided).
- BTEC National Diploma at merit or distinction.
- Access to Higher Education Diploma - 60 credits, of which at least 45 must be achieved at level 3 (from 2010, with merit or distinction) and with an appropriate combination of modules.
- Open College level 3 qualifications (obtained in or before 2008) at 60% or above - with consideration of marks above 50%.
- NVQ level 3 in relevant vocational areas.
- Relevant work experience/professional qualifications.