- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) of at least 180 ECTS credits.
- English Requirements:
- TOEFL Paper-based test: total result of 575 (written test, minimum grade 4.5). Internet-based test: total result of 90 (written test, minimum grade 20)English test results from TOEFL should be sent directly from the ETS test centre to University Admissions in Sweden (institution code: "Sweden 3477"). Examinee score reports, photocopies, TOEIC or institutional TOEFL are not accepted as sufficient proof of English proficiency.
- IELTS A minimum overall mark of 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5 (only Academic Training accepted). A copy should be sent to University Admissions in Sweden, they will verify the result
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Certificate in Advanced English
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) (Certificate of Proficiency in English)
The first semester is mainly devoted to compulsory courses, after which the student chooses a track of specialisation. With the track courses as a foundation, the students are able to design their own study plan by selecting from a large set of elective courses.
The currently offered tracks are:
- Autonomous Systems
- Computer Security
- IT-Management with Enterprise Architecture
- Programme System Technology
- Language Technology
- Theoretical Computer Science
- Computational Biology
- Sound and Music Computing