|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Universidad Católica de Murcia
- Los Jeronimos Campus - Here, students can find bright and wide classrooms, a library, auditoriums, meeting and work offices, freely accessible computers, multimedia and language facilities as well as labs, television and radio studios.
- For anyone interested, UCAM offers an interactive way of exploring Los Jerónimos Campus through the campus tour. UCAM does not end at its campus’ borders, however.
- In close proximity students can find UCAM’s Sports Center, located in an outlet shopping mall called La Noria. Apart from that, there is a supermarket just a few meters away from UCAM’s entrance gates
Getting to UCAM is fairly easy, since the campus is regularly frequented by tram and bus.
- UCAM has created an Accommodation Database available to every foreign student and member of the college community to make the housing search easier.
- You can see all active housing offers and requests and it will present the best options according to your criteria. All this information is available free in our Students Information Service (SIE) through firstname.lastname@example.org. The list is also available on the notice board located in the ground floor of the Jerónimos Monastery.
Courses available 12Accounting & Finance 1 Business, Management 3 Education and Teaching 2 English Language 1 Health and Medicine 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 2 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 1 MBA 2 Sports Science 2