- 17 QS University Rankings: Asia 2015
- 108 QS World University Rankings 2018
- 18 QS University Rankings: Asia 2018
|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Sungkyunkwan University
From Incheon International Airport:
- Find gate 6 where you can find airport bus stop 5B.
- Take bus 6011 to the “Sungkyunkwan University” stop (approximately 90 min.)
- SKKU's Seoul campus is approximately 5~10 minutes’ walk from the bus stop.
- Take Seoul Metro #Line 4 and get off at “Hyehwa” Station.
- Take exit #1 and walk straight for 200m.
- You can find a stop for the shuttle bus to the campus (300KRW).
- (approximately 10~15 minutes’ walk from the subway station to the campus).
A dormitory that can accommodate approximately 3,800 undergraduate and graduate students in the Natural Sciences Campus, consists of five wings: The House of Benevolence(Ingwan), House of Righteousness(Uigwan), House of Propriety(Yegwan), House of Wisdom (Jigwan) and the House of Integrity(Shingwan).
Dormitory Dining Halls
- Bongnyonghaksa’s dining hall is managed by Samsung Welstory. Dining halls are located in Uigwan, Jigwan and Shingwan and they offer the same menu.
- When applying for a dormitory, you can select the quantity of meal tickets for a semester and discounts will be applied to varying quantities. You can use the dining halls with your student ID card or mobile devices.
- Visitors and students who have not applied for meal tickets when applying for dormitory can purchase meals tickets from a vending machine.
Other Facilities and Benefits
- Gym and Other Fitness Facilities
- Fitness room in Ingwan and Jigwan, stretching room in Yegwan, ping-pong room in Jigwan (open and free to use)
- Fitness room in Shingwan can be used with monthly registration (30,000 won per month, registration on a first come, first served basis)
Can accommodate about 1,700 Korean, foreign, undergraduate and exchange students living at Humanities and Social Sciences Campus at Seoul, consists of Korean student dormitories E-House, G-House and K-House and foreign student dormitories C-House, I-House and M-House and it also has rental studio apartments for male students.