- 3 GCE O Level-Pass on any subjects or its equivalent;
- Completion of Year-11 education or its equivalent;
- Completion of NIM Certificate in Business Management or its equivalent.
- IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
- Applicants who do not meet the minimum English Language proficiency requirements are required to sit and pass the NIM English Proficiency Test.
- Applicants should be at least 16 years of age at the time of application.
MODE OF DELIVERY
This course is wholly delivered in Singapore. Students will have access to local lecturers and resources provided by Nanyang Institute of Management. There will be a combination of lectures, tutorials, workshops, seminars and presentations. Students may also be given additional work to complete outside of scheduled classes. Resources and materials provided for students will include lecture notes and references for further reading in books, publication, articles and websites.
Assessment for most modules comprise of coursework, tutorials, tests and written examinations. The coursework may include tests, practical assignments, research projects and/or tutorial participation.