Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- All applicants must be at least 16 years of age on the date of the programme's commencement for the semester in which they wish to enrol (or provide a completed Early Release Exemption form).
- For Level 4 Certificate programmes applicants must have a minimum of 4 years secondary education, and a minimum of 12 NCEA credits at Level 1 in each of at least two subjects, OR a pass in two subjects in New Zealand School Certificate, OR Unitec Certificate in Foundation Studies: Whitinga (Level 2) in a relevant pathway, OR equivalent.
- Attained the age of 20 years on or before the first day of the semester in which study for the Certificate is to commence; AND
- Have provided sufficient evidence of aptitude or appropriate work or other life experience that would indicate a successful outcome in the qualification.
English Language Admission Requirements
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum standard of English as demonstrated by a minimum of 12 credits at NCEA Level 1 in English.
- International Students for whom English is not their First Language
- Completion of NZ Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) Level 3 with endorsement of either General or Workplace or Academic;
- An overall IELTS band score (Academic Format) of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5;
- An overall TOEFL pBT (Paper-based Test) score of 530 (plus essay TWE of 4.5) OR an overall TOEFL iBT (Internet-based Test ) score of 46 (plus writing score of 20);
- Level B1 under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR);
- First Certificate in English (FCE) with a pass at Grade C OR Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) with a score of 47 or higher under the Cambridge International standard tests of English as a foreign language;
- Pearson Test of English (PToE) (Academic) with a score of 42;
- City & Guilds Internal English for Speakers of Other Languages (IESOL) B2 Communicator with a score of 42.
- Electrical Fundamentals A
- AV Signal Principles
- Computer Concepts
- Analogue Electronics
- Digital Logic
- Advanced Digital Electronics
- Theatre Systems and Technology
- Screen Technology Project