- You must have achieved a high level in your chosen sport, such as recent regional age grade or secondary school representation.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS overall band score (academic) of 5.5, with no less than 6.0 in writing, and no less than 5.0 in all other bands.
The programme covers a minimum of 200 hours per year. Of these 200 hours, 120 are "contact hours" and 80 are "self- directed". As a guide, the hours are broken down as:
- 50 hours of physical conditioning
- 50 hours of sport-specific coaching
- 10 hours of nutrition
- 10 hours of mental skills training
- 80 hours of applied, field-based, sport-specific training.