Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
The MSc programme in International Economics and Business is open to anyone who meets the following criteria:
- A BSc in Economics or Economics and Business Economics, preferably with some degree of specialisation in International Economics.
- Students with other university bachelor’s degrees must have sufficient knowledge of economics.
- Students with a Dutch HBO diploma.
English proficiency requirements
- IELTS, Academic Module. Minimum score: 7 overall band, at least 6 for each part (writing, reading, speaking, listening).
- TOEFL, Internet based. Minimum score: 96, institutional scores are not accepted (the TOEFL institution code for Utrecht University is 9062). At least 23 for writing and 20 for all other sections (reading, speaking, listening).
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, at least a B grade.
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English, at least a C grade
- Track 1: International Management
- Track 2: International Financial Economics
- Track 3: International Ventures and Entrepreneurship
- Track 4: Globalisation and Development