Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- a Dutch vwo secondary school diploma with mathematics A or B. More information is on the Dutch website; OR
- an international equivalent with Mathematics as required subject
- IELTS, Academic Module. Minimum score: 7.0 overall band, with at least a 6.0 for each component (writing, reading, speaking, listening). IELTS is the test preferred by Utrecht University.
- TOEFL, Internet based. Minimum score: 92, with at least 23 for writing, and at least 20 for the other sections (reading, speaking, listening). Institutional scores are not accepted. The TOEFL institution code for Utrecht University is 9062.
- Cambridge Certificates: Advanced English or Proficiency in English, minimum score C.
- Multidisciplinary Economics
- Mathematics for Economists
- Financial Accounting and External Accountability
- Microeconomics, Welfare and Institutions
- Strategy and Organisation
- Macroeconomics, A European Perspective
- Intermediate Micro-economics, Games and Behaviour
- Corporate Finance an Behaviour
- Intermediate Macroeconomics, the Role of Time
- Major-related electives
- Major-related elective
- Approved optional minor course 6 or major-related elective
- Applied Economics Research Course