Tilburg University has a green, compact campus in beautiful wooded surroundings. TiU's campus has a modern library with state-of-the-art study and work space. Across the campus there are cybercafés, e-learning centers, and modern individual and group work space. At TiU, studying and playing sports can be easily combined. At the Sports Center, there are organized sports activities in approximately 45 different sports. Moreover, talented student athletes and a number of ‘varsity sports' such as field hockey and rowing are comprehensively supported by the university.
- Visitors travelling by stop-train (from Eindhoven, Breda and 's-Hertogenbosch) can take the 'Tilburg Universiteit' NS train station which is just a few minutes walking from Tilburg University.
- Travellers on fast intercity trains need to get off the train at 'Tilburg Centraal Station' (downtown) and can reach Tilburg University from there by cab approximately € 15, bus (bus line 4), or a connecting stop-train to 'Tilburg Universiteit'.
- From train station Tilburg, the Tilburg University can be reached by taking bus number 4 (7 days a week). Travelers need to get off at bus stop 'Universiteit van Tilburg'.
- Bus number 2, 3 and 131 can also be taken to bus stop 'Conservatoriumlaan': from there on travelers need to walk westwards some 400 meters along the Professor Cobbenhagenlaan. The campus can also be reached by bus from train station Tilburg Reeshof: bus '4 Elisabeth Zkh'.
- All names of the bus stops will be mentioned electonically and will be shown digitally.