About this course
The Diploma in Fashion Design offers a professional pathway into the world of glamorous fashion industry. The structure provides a comprehensive course that enables a student to develop an individual approach to commercial viability. Students are also encouraged to participate in major shows and exhibitions, such as Malaysian International Fashion Alliance (MIFA), Malaysian Official Designer Association (MODA) and the Batik Guild, all aimed at providing valuable practical experience in confronting with challenges in the real fashion arena.
- SPM with 3 credits in any subjects including Pendidikan Seni
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in 3 subjects including at least a Pass in Pendidikan Seni
- Other equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution of Government of Malaysia
- Other equivalent certificate by a Polytechnic
- Students who did not take Pendidikan Seni as a subject in SPM shall attend AND pass the interview session/ drawing test/ portfolio evaluation conducted by KLMUC
Note: Specific Diploma programmes require certain subjects or other additional qualifications in order to be eligible