About this course
IUMW Foundation in Arts is a one-year preparatory programme. It provides students an insight into various disciplines in the Faculty of Business or Faculty of Arts and Humanities. The curriculum boosts students’ proficiency in the English Language, thereby enabling them to cope better with tertiary studies and communicate more effectively. Students will also gain knowledge to think independently and creatively as well as learn at an early stage to operate in a constructive, ethical and professional manner.
- SPM/SPMV/O Level: Pass with at least credit in any five (5) subjects
- UEC: Pass with at least grade B in three (3) subjects
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by the Malaysian Government or University’s Senate
- Must sit for IUMW English Placement Test.
English requirement for international students
- Pass IUMW Intensive English, or IELTS with minimum Band 5,
- TOEFL with a minimum score of 500.