The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INBusiness and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INComputer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INEngineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INHotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INMass Communication and Media
College of Computing Technology (CCT)
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About College of Computing Technology (CCT)
At College of Computing Technology (CCT), their students come first in every way. The college believes in doing everything in its power and capacity to promote and enhance the individual potential of each student. CCT boasts one of the most progressive, innovative, and state of the art learning environments in Ireland.
College of Computing Technology (CCT) Dublin VISION
CCT’s main Vision is to be a leading specialist college of higher education teaching and learning excellence, inspiring individuals and transforming lives.
They do this through:
- Inspiring a lifelong passion for learning, exploration and discovery that will ensure leadership with a global outlook and innovative approaches to sustainable economic, social, cultural and personal development.
- Embracing access, equality of opportunity and progression in order that our diverse learner population is empowered to succeed as citizens of a challenging world.
- Blending theory with applied enquiry, industry-aligned, scholarly, professional and vocational pursuits with scientific and creative expression in the broad disciplines of Business and Information Communications Technology. Through these we serve to improve our region, our country and our world.
- Championing a co-operative teaching and research culture that connects with other higher education institutions, schools, industry, local communities, government and non-governmental development agencies.
- Actively nurturing continuous enhancement of all of our relationships to progress excellence in innovation, knowledge transfer and reputation in an international higher education landscape.
College of Computing Technology (CCT) Dublin MISSION
The Mission of CCT College Dublin is to provide learners with accessible and flexible higher education opportunities, and professional development programmes that reflect current and emerging knowledge and practices relevant to the learner and to employers. CCT College Dublin specialises in provision of computing and business related programmes of learning.
Through a learner-centred culture of enquiry, innovation and excellence, we challenge our learners, staff, and all other stakeholders to create, apply and share knowledge and values in a supportive, responsive, caring, and vibrant learning environment.
CCT is committed to developing graduates with personal and professional knowledge and skills that will enable them undertake the roles, responsibilities and challenges posed by business, industry, the professions, public service and society.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 9
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Contact the university / college
Average cost in Ireland
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Ireland for 2023
|Food||Contact the university / college|
|Accommodation||Contact the university / college|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
College of Computing Technology (CCT) is ideally located in the very heart of Dublin’s city centre, and provides one of the premier educational and training facilities in Ireland.
Housed in this state of the art, renovated and restored historical building, this premises is situated on Dublin’s Westmoreland St., which links the two most famous streets in Dublin’s city centre: O’Connell St. and Grafton St. The college building lies on Dublin’s College Green (site location where previous US presidents Clinton and Obama addressed the Irish nation), next door to Trinity College Dublin (Ireland’s oldest university), and at the entrance to the infamous cultural and tourist-attracted Temple Bar area in Dublin.
The CCT premises is a ‘stones-throw’ distance from all city-centre amenities, and situated on all public transport routes servicing all areas of the city and greater Dublin, including bus, train and tram routes.
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|