Advance Training International College
|Living cost||USD 911 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
American College Dublin is ideally located just a few minutes’ walk from Grafton Street, one of the main shopping streets in Dublin city centre. Everything a student might need is within close proximity. The building overlooks Merrion Square, considered one of the city's finest surviving squares.
Train: Pearse Station is the nearest DART station to the College.
Luas: The green line terminates at St. Stephen’s Green which is a 12 minute walk to the college.
The traditional college experience. Rates (2017-2018) €245.00/week or €3,820.00/semester
For independent options, located in Dublin city centre. No meal plan Rates (2017-2018):
- Twin (shared) room from €2430/semester (per person)
- Single room from €3330/semester
- Double room from €4320/semester
- Accomodations available for Academic Year/ One Semester/ Summer. Payments divided on length of stay (3/6/9 parts)
For a culturally immersive experience, Dublin metropolitan area. Rates:
- Single room half board €190/week
- Single room full board €210/week
- Twin (shared) room half board €170/week
- Twin (shared) room full board €190/week
Option to find own accomodation independently.