The contents of this page have expired.
You may have arrived here from an outdated link.
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INBusiness and Management
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INComputer Science and IT
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INEngineering
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INHotel Management and Hospitality
UNIVERSITIES WITH COURSES INMass Communication and Media
American College Dublin
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
|Nationalities||Contact the university / college|
About American College Dublin
American College Dublin, Ireland, was established in 1993 as a non-profit educational trust and has full charitable status in Ireland. The College is located on Merrion Square in in the heart of Dublin in three restored Georgian houses, one of which is the former home of Oscar Wilde.
Offering the best of Irish and American higher education in an intimate environment underpinned by the holistic liberal arts model of learning, students are enabled to realize their potential and participate successfully in the world. The College seeks to provide a high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education: one that is rigorous, stimulating and valuable.
American College Dublin upholds the highest standards of ethical conduct in all its activities, including support for academic freedom, appropriate disclosure of information to the institutions stakeholders, equality of access and opportunity. The College aims to instil a passion for education that advances the development of the individuals talents and a process of lifelong learning.
|IELTS||Contact the university / college|
|TOEFL||Contact the university / college|
For admission requirements and intakes for each individual course/programme please refer to course details.
Courses available 9
Tuition and application fees
Contact the university / college
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
|Application fee (local students)||Contact the university / college|
|Application fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
|Student visa fee (international students)||Contact the university / college|
Contact the university / college
Average cost in Ireland
The amount is indicated taking into account the average cost of food, accommodation, etc in Ireland for 2023
|Food||Contact the university / college|
|Accommodation||Contact the university / college|
|Others||Contact the university / college|
The traditional college experience. Rates (2017-2018) €245.00/week or €3,820.00/semester
- 10 minute walk to/from campus
- Breakfast and dinner meal plan provided
- Warm, friendly, secure environment
- Twin bedrooms with desk and lamp, wardrobe, private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Common room with TV
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Supply of bed linen on arrival
For independent options, located in Dublin city centre. No meal plan Rates (2017-2018):
- Twin (shared) room from €2430/semester (per person)
- Single room from €3330/semester
- Double room from €4320/semester
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Single/Double/Twin rooms with/without private bathrooms available
- Houses fully equipped
- All-inclusive rent
- Self-catering properties (own place to store and cook)
- Free laundry facilities
- Accomodations available for Academic Year/ One Semester/ Summer. Payments divided on length of stay (3/6/9 parts)
For a culturally immersive experience, Dublin metropolitan area. Rates:
- Single room half board €190/week
- Single room full board €210/week
- Twin (shared) room half board €170/week
- Twin (shared) room full board €190/week
- International Student Accomodation (ISA) approved families
- Single/Shared twin rooms, full/half board basis (Full = Monday-Friday, all meals & packed lunches; Half = breakfast & dinner, lunches on Saturday & Sunday)
Option to find own accomodation independently.
American College Dublin is ideally located just a few minutes’ walk from Grafton Street, one of the main shopping streets in Dublin city centre. Everything a student might need is within close proximity. The building overlooks Merrion Square, considered one of the city's finest surviving squares.
Train: Pearse Station is the nearest DART station to the College.
Luas: The green line terminates at St. Stephen’s Green which is a 12 minute walk to the college.
Medium (1,001 to 10,000)
|Undergraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|Postgraduate students||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|