|Living cost||US$ 912 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About American College Dublin
American College Dublin is ideally located just a few minutes’ walk from Grafton Street, one of the main shopping streets in Dublin city centre. Everything a student might need is within close proximity. The building overlooks Merrion Square, considered one of the city's finest surviving squares.
Train: Pearse Station is the nearest DART station to the College.
Luas: The green line terminates at St. Stephen’s Green which is a 12 minute walk to the college.
The traditional college experience. Rates (2017-2018) €245.00/week or €3,820.00/semester
- 10 minute walk to/from campus
- Breakfast and dinner meal plan provided
- Warm, friendly, secure environment
- Twin bedrooms with desk and lamp, wardrobe, private bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
- Common room with TV
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Supply of bed linen on arrival
For independent options, located in Dublin city centre. No meal plan Rates (2017-2018):
- Twin (shared) room from €2430/semester (per person)
- Single room from €3330/semester
- Double room from €4320/semester
- Walking distance to all amenities
- Single/Double/Twin rooms with/without private bathrooms available
- Houses fully equipped
- All-inclusive rent
- Self-catering properties (own place to store and cook)
- Free laundry facilities
- Accomodations available for Academic Year/ One Semester/ Summer. Payments divided on length of stay (3/6/9 parts)
For a culturally immersive experience, Dublin metropolitan area. Rates:
- Single room half board €190/week
- Single room full board €210/week
- Twin (shared) room half board €170/week
- Twin (shared) room full board €190/week
- International Student Accomodation (ISA) approved families
- Single/Shared twin rooms, full/half board basis (Full = Monday-Friday, all meals & packed lunches; Half = breakfast & dinner, lunches on Saturday & Sunday)
Option to find own accomodation independently.
Courses available 9Business and Management 3 Creative Arts & Design 2 Engineering 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 2 MBA 2
Be the first one!