About this course
The Faculty of Law was formerly named the Faculty of Law and Social Science, and it changed under the Decree of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 0333/01965 dated July 27, 1985. In the beginning, the faculty had only three divisions, which were Civil Law, Criminal Law, and International Law.
The academic goal is educating student to:
- master the Indonesian Law.
- master the basic principles of law in developing the law science and performing the best practice.
- be familiar and sensitive toward social and legal problems.
- be able to analyze the legal problem arising in the society.
- be able to use law as a social engineering tools.
- be consistent in maintaining and implementing legal principles.
Local tuition fees: Depending on Test Results Category Ranking 1, 2 or 3.
- Ranking 1: IDR 145,900,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 2: IDR 147,400,000 (entire course)
- Ranking 3: IDR 148,900,000 (entire course)