Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
This course will provide graduates who:
- Have quality and capability to implement information technology to analyze and solve problems, process data, design, and make decision, especially those concerning ICT.
- Apply their skill or certain competence of engineering, management, mathematics, and other social sciences.
- Participate in information and industrial era by applying computer or informatics skill professionally and ethically in national economic development and global competition structure.
- Have excellent capability in team work and interpersonal communication.