Certificates of aptitude for higher education make it possible to pursue any of the courses of study offered at the universities and technical colleges or university in all of the states of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Among other things, the following certificates are considered as qualification for admission to higher education:
- secondary school certificate (school-leaving examination or high school diploma)
- certificate from a comprehensive school with senior grammar school
- certificate of subject-related qualification for admission to higher education from an upper vocational school in conjunction with an auxiliary examination to obtain general qualification for admission to higher education
- certificate regarding successful final examination for a course of studies at a technical college (FH diploma)
- If a certificate has been obtained outside of Bavaria, then it is additionally required that a certificate from a state or state recognized school and/or university has been submitted, that the certificate is recognized as verification of general qualification for admission to higher education in the country of origin and was obtained at an instructional facility equivalent to those in Bavaria after completion of an equivalent course of education with equivalent performance requirements.
Basic Course in Management
Entrepreneurship 3 Credits/ 1. Sem.
Management Science and Production Management 9 Credits/ 1. Sem.
Bookkeeping 3 Credits/ 1. Sem.
Financing 3 Credits/ 1. Sem.
External Accountancy 6 Credits/ 2. Sem.
Marketing 3 Credits/ 2. Sem.
Cost and Profit Accounting 3 Credits/ 2. Sem.
Controlling 3 Credits/ 3. Sem.
Information Management 3 Credits/ 3. Sem.
Investment and Finance Management 6 Credits/ 3. Sem.
Technology and Innovation Management: Introduction 3 Credits/ 4. Sem.
Organization and HR Management 6 Credits/ 4. Sem.
Basic Course in Economics
Macroeconomics I 6 Credits/ 1. Sem.
Macroeconomics II 6 Credits/ 2. Sem.
Basic Course in Law
Commercial Law I (incl. judicial case study) 6 Credits/ 3. Sem.
Commercial Law II (incl. judicial case study) 6 Credits/ 4. Sem.
Basic Course in Mathematics and Natural Science
Mathematics I 6 Credits/ 1. Sem.
Statistics 6 Credits/ 2. Sem.
Introduction to Informatics for Students of other Disciplines 6 Credits/ 3. Sem