|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About GISMA Business School
Our Berlin campus boasts modern facilities and is located in the city centre, with great access to shops, restaurants, nightlife, museums and other attractions.
Launched in 1999, the GISMA Hannover campus is in the heart of the city, overlooking the river Leine and within walking distance of shops, restaurants, museums, and other attractions.
Hamburg is a hub for local and international companies, making it an ideal location for GISMA students. You will be perfectly situated to start a stellar career in the business world, with plenty of opportunities available following your studies.
Located in the heart of London, you’ll be surrounded by some of the world’s biggest corporations, excellent transport links and necessary amenities that you’ll be needing throughout your student life.
While studying in Germany, you have a number of accommodation options to choose from. The most popular options include flat or house share.
GISMA provides students enrolled in higher education programs with information and consultation on the available accommodation options in Hannover, Hamburg, and Berlin.
You can start your accommodation process at GISMA once you receive your visa and book your flight ticket. The process is as follows:
- After you send in your accommodation application, you will receive an accommodation offer after a processing time of four weeks.
- Your offer will include a description of the accommodation, local area, and costs (rent, deposits, accommodation fee, etc.). If you decline our offer, you will only receive one more.
- If you accept, you will receive booking confirmation - including payment details from your landlord.
- If you request Airport Pick-Up in your application, you will also receive a confirmation for this.
Please note: help with your accommodation is not offered as part of your programme fees.
GISMA offers a range of partial scholarship opportunities to qualified students. GISMA Scholarships may be awarded to students who are studying a degree programme from Grenoble Ecole de Management, Kingston University or The University of Law.
- Principal’s Scholarship for Entrepreneurship
- Exceptional Career Scholarship
- Women in Business Scholarship
- Academic Merit Scholarship
- Rector’s Scholarship
Why in Germany?
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. It is recognised for its high-quality education which you can experience with GISMA *
- 4th best graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Graduates can apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Benefit from great international exposure and close industry links with large employers
- Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions
- Berlin, Germany’s capital, is the start-up technology capital of Europe. It is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
*According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor
Why study in GISMA?
- GISMA Business School has been AMBA-accredited since 2011
- Partnerships with leading business schools in Europe
- Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
- Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
- Ideal city centre locations in Berlin, Hannover, and Hamburg
GISMA is partnered with award-winning institutions in order to give students an excellent education that will provide lifelong benefits. GISMA partners include the prestigious Grenoble Ecole de Management, a triple-accredited French business school – something only 1% of the world’s business schools possess.
Other partners include Kingston University and The University of Law, which are based in the United Kingdom. Kingston Business School is a world-renowned institution and its programmes often reach a high position within global rankings.
The University of Law is the UK’s oldest provider of legal education. The university has a business school which was established recently and offers a variety of courses to ensure students gain contemporary knowledge across business, management and marketing.
Many of GISMA’s programmes have globally-recognised accreditations which means you’ll be job-ready upon graduation. The school offers undergraduate, postgraduate and executive courses as well as a university placement programme and language classes to help students succeed with their new life in Germany.
Post-study German visa
After successfully graduating, international students in Germany can apply for an 18-month post-study permit; this allows students to apply for jobs and start their career in Germany. Once you’ve secured a job, you’ll be able to apply for a German residence permit..
Courses available 15Accounting & Finance 3 Business, Management 14 Computer Science, IT 1
Be the first one!