About this course
The full-time MBA programme builds on over 50 years of teaching and research at Frankfurt School, one of Germany’s top-ranked business schools.
The unique MBA study model relies on Frankfurt School's wide-ranging corporate connections to give participants a smooth transition to their post-graduation careers. It follows the participant-centered learning concept developed by Harvard Business School and covers the areas of management and leadership important for successful professional advancement.
- First degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Minimum two years of work experience
- GMAT, GRE or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT minimum score of 90 / IELTS minimum score of 6,5
- Successful participation in the FS admissions interview
- Two letters of recommendation
- Case study
- CV or resume