|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Tyndale University College & Seminary
Tyndale University College & Seminary is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It is situated at the north end of the city close to the intersection of Steeles and Bayview avenues.
Tyndale's 32 acres of green space offers students a space to walk, read, or relax out in nature. They also have the opportunity to challenge their friends to a game of disc golf.
Tyndale strives to provide a variety of activities for students in their free time. Everyone has a different way of de-stressing and relaxing. On campus you can find a variety of ways of spending your free time.
- Exercising: Intramural sports, pick-up sorts in the gym, The Henderson Center gym, the female only work out space in residence, and club sports.
- Activities: pool, table tennis, foosball, Student led clubs, UC Council Events, Rez dorm events
- Hangouts: residence lounges, the Coffee Shop, various soft seating through the campus.
- Snacks: The Coffee Shop, Vending machines, that take debit payment, are located in various locations on campus.
Tyndale is located in a the suburb of North York which is one of the safest neighbourhoods of Toronto.
If you crave forested areas, we back onto the Little Don River Ravine. The ravine has walking and biking trails which wander through wooded areas and extend all the way to downtown Toronto. Bestview park is only a 15 minute walk from Tyndale. There you will find tennis courts, a baseball diamond, and a small skating rink in the winter.
There are two plazas with a variety of shops that cater to students needs.
It only takes 10 minutes to walk to the Bayview - Cummer shops.
- Banks: CIBC, TD Canada Trust
- Food: Swiss Chalet, Harveys, Kori Sushi, ValuMart, Mac's Convenience
- Heath: Rexal Drug Store, dental office
- Other: Bayview Nail salon, hair dresser, post office
Lauraleaf Plaza is a 20 minute walk from Tyndale as well.
- Bank: Royal Bank
- Food: Second Cup, Pizza Pizza, Kenkou Sushi, Subway
- Health: Shoppers Drug Mart, dental office
- Other: nail salon, dry cleaner, hair dresser
The residence cost includes your room and board. Beyond that you have the added benefits of convenience of access to classes and other amenities on campus. Compared to $3200 for a bachelor apartment in Toronto, cost of commuting and food purchase and preparation. By having an all-inclusive meal plan as part of your cost of residence you are able to easily track your food costs.
Courses available 10Business and Management 2 Education and Teaching 2 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 5
Be the first one!