About this course
Business Administration - Marketing is the three year program that enables students to learn about key management skills and the promotion of products, companies and businesses. Marketing is a very dynamic field and graduates will gain a clear understanding of consumer behavior, sales promotional tactics and the extremely important field of logistics. The three year marketing program prepares students for various types of management positions. This program will appeal to students who are strategic and creative thinkers with strong analytical skills and have a comfortable level as a team leader since there is an emphasis on marketing management.
- Student field work includes marketing research projects in the local community
- Third year students have an opportunity to participate in the Ontario Colleges' Marketing Competition (OCMC)
- Internship for qualified third year students in their final semester
- Optional 1 year diploma available in human resources with additional course completion
- Opportunity for qualifying graduates to complete a B. Comm. from Nipissing University on the St. Clair College campus
- Canada & USA: High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- British education system: General Certificate of Education showing passes in six (6) academic subjects (including English) at the Ordinary level.
- Caribbean countries (English): High school diploma and transcript, or equivalent.
- West Africa (Nigeria, Ghana, etc.): WAEC (or NECO) transcript with online verifying scratch card number and PIN required.
- South Asia (India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, etc.): High school diploma and Grade 12 transcript. IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0, or TOEFL paper-based test (PBT) score of 500, or internet-based test (iBT) score of 61, or computer-based test (CBT) score of 173.
- Other regions (English proficiency test required)
- High school diploma/graduation certificate and transcript or equivalent in original language and English translation.
English proficiency requirement:
- TOEFL iBT 61 with no band lower than 15, or PBT score of 500, or CBT score of 173 / IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5.0