|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
About Centre for Arts and Technology
Campus Building: A twelve-year old campus centrally located in the Landmark Centre - a business and technology hub that serves the Okanagan Valley and beyond. We also have two contemporary digital recording studios with mix-to-picture surround-sound capability.
- Interior design, fashion design, and animation labs that create an environment similar to the industry you will soon find yourself in.
- Two production studios for film and photography, including a green screen and seamless wall.
MAKE KELOWNA YOUR NEW HOME
If your passion includes the sporty-outdoor life, our Kelowna location is for you! Located in the British Columbia interior, Kelowna is your year-round playground. Skiing, snowboarding, swimming, wakeboarding this town has it all to keep you fit and busy. Add to that a vibrant cultural scene, including museums, art galleries, theatre, ballet, and an active night life plus the Okanagan Valley with its award-winning vineyards. What more could you want? There is no shortage of high-tech businesses either. Kelowna, or the Silicon Vineyard as it's sometimes called, is home to world-famous animation companies like Disney Interactive Studios, Bardel Entertainment, and Yeti Farm Creative.
At Centre for Arts and Technology we pride ourselves on our flexibility, willingness to innovate and our commitment to providing students with more than simply a diploma. Center for Arts and Technology offers a vibrant, stimulating learning environment and is founded on six academic schools, each of which specializes in a particular discipline and offers a broad spectrum of digital and creative programs.
We offer a range of courses for international students:
- 2D Animation & Digital Art
- Animation for Game, Film, & Visual Effects
- Audio Engineering & Production
- Studio Production
- Electronic Music Artist
- Electronic Music Production
- Digital Video Fusion Production
- Digital Filmmaking
- Digital Photography
- Event & Promotions Management
- Fashion Design & Merchandising
- Graphic Design & Web Development
- Graphic & Digital Design
- Interior Design
- Network Administrator Specialist
- Network Security Specialist
- Veterinary Hospital Assistant
Courses available 20Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 3 Creative Arts & Design 13 Engineering 1 Hotel Management & Hospitality 2 Mass Communication & Media 7
Be the first one!