Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Applicants must have successfully completed an undergraduate degree, or higher, in any discipline.
- Applications from Australian and New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent resident visas must be made via the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- Applicants who have undertaken studies overseas may have to provide proof of proficiency in English. Local and International applicants who are applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will find details of minimum English proficiency requirements and acceptable proof on the UAC website. Local applicants applying directly to UWS should also use the information provided on the UAC website.
- The Contemporary Business Environment
- Business Communication Skills
- Understanding Contemporary Organisations
- Integrated Business Experience 1
- Financial Reports for Decision Making
- Contemporary People Management
- Integrated Business Experience 2
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Sustainable Business
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Human Resource Management
- Finance and Investment
- Information and Communications Technology
- Business Project