- A/AS levels;
- International Baccalaureate;
- Cambridge Pre-U;
- Other equivalent qualifications accepted by the university.
The Bachelor of Business allows you to select a major in second year based on your interests and experiences in first year.
Bachelor of Business students may choose to complete a double major, specialising in two areas of study and completing the requirements of two majors. A double major widens your knowledge base and broadens your employment prospects. This holistic understanding of business give you an edge over job market competition. Combining marketing with tourism or international business with logistics and supply chain management are just two examples of possible double majors.
- Human resource management
- Information systems in business
- International business
- Logistics and supply chain management