|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Sydney Business & Travel Academy (SBTA)
- Spacious, energy-efficient classrooms, all equipped with short-throw projectors.
- IT labs equipped with smart-card Thin-Client workstations and the latest workplace training programs.
- Industry-standard bar and cafe training equipment for hospitality students
- An open access internet cafe featuring smart-card enabled technology and the latest applications
- Campus-wide WiFi access provided free to all students
- Food and beverage-making facilities and a large adjoining indoor/outdoor breakout area
- A food court, medical centre, retail outlets and business services located in the same complex
Sydney Business & Travel Academy (SBTA) is located conveniently at the central city close to Darling Harbour, World Square and Market city. It is a few minutes walk to Central Station, the Central Bus Exchange, Town Hall Station and the Light Rail and has easy access to shops, restaurants and general services.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 4 Business and Management 5 Hotel Management & Hospitality 4
Be the first one!