About this course
Recognising the increasing need for business professionals to assume different roles and achieve several organisational objectives, the academic community at S P Jain has reimagined its postgraduate curriculum to focus on the more real-world aspects of business like strategic thinking, critical analysis, global intelligence, problem-solving, effective communication and the development of important soft skills, without actually compromising on hard skills.
Many aspects of this new curriculum have been inspired from intensive review of industry practices and trends, and stimulating discussions with top recruiters, multinational faculty, staff, students and alumni on how traditional business education must evolve to create a global, relevant and engaging learning experience for students.
- Must already be a university graduate to apply. Preference is given to those with additional relevant post-graduate qualifications.
- Must have a minimum of three years of full time work experience.
- Must have completed their secondary education in English. If required, candidates may need to provide an authorized statement confirming this.
On being offered admission and prior to the course commencement a student would be required to show an English Language Proficiency Score. The test scores obtained in the last 2 years are only valid. This is also a mandatory requirement for a student to obtain a Australian visa.
English Language Requirement:
- IELTS : 6.5 (students may opt to appear for the Academic or General IELTS test)
- TOEFL iBT : 70 (minimum)
- Pearson Test of English : 60 (minimum)