Institution saved to your shortlist.

Queensland Institute of Business and Technology

Australia
Campus setting Contact the university / college
Living cost Contact the university / college
Student population Contact the university / college
International students Contact the university / college
Institution type Private

About Queensland Institute of Business and Technology

The Queensland Institute of Business and Technology (QIBT) is a higher education institution delivering programs as a registered Higher Education Provider approved by the Australian Government’s Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. QIBT is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students as required by the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act 2000.

The school is located on Griffith University's Mount Gravatt and Gold Coast campuses. It currently has over 2,000 students; international students make-up 60% of the student population whilst Australian students make up the remaining 40%.

The school provides university level Diploma programs in the areas of Biosciences, Commerce, Criminology & Criminal Justice, Engineering, Graphic Design, Hotel Management and Information Technology. It also delivers a Certificate IV Tertiary Preparation Program and Associate Degree in Commerce and Business. These programs are offered in partnership with Griffith University, and are recognised by many other universities in Australia for entry with advanced standing.

Campus information

QIBT at Griffith University, Brisbane

  • QIBT at Griffith University, 176 Messines Ridge Road Level 5, International Building M14, Mt Gravatt 4122 QLD

QIBT at Griffith University, Gold Coast

  • QIBT at Griffith University, Parklands Drive Level 4, International Building G52, Southport 4222 QLD

QIBT at Griffith University, Brisbane

  • QIBT at Griffith University, 176 Messines Ridge Road Level 5, International Building M14, Mt Gravatt 4122 QLD

QIBT at Griffith University, Gold Coast

  • QIBT at Griffith University, Parklands Drive Level 4, International Building G52, Southport 4222 QLD

Accommodation

On and Off Campus

Photos

Courses available 10

Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 2 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 2 Hotel Management & Hospitality 1 Law 1 Mass Communication & Media 1

Contact

Reviews 0

No one has written a review yet.
Be the first one!

Share this