About this course
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as marketing directors, marketing strategists and national, regional or global marketing managers. Individuals in these positions provide leadership and strategic direction in the marketing activities of an organisation. They analyse, design and execute judgements using wide-ranging technical, creative, conceptual and managerial competencies. Their knowledge base may be highly specialised or broad within the marketing field. These individuals are often accountable for group outcomes and for the overall performance of the marketing function of an organisation.
- Completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent and Diploma of Marketing or equivalent or demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in management or business.
- Upper-intermediate Level of English;
- IELTS Test Score of 5.5;
- TOEFL iBT Test Score of 46;
- PTE Academic Test Score of 42;
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Test Score of 47;
- OET Pass Grade;
- TOEFL PBT Test Score of 527.