About this course
his qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Completion of Australian year 12 or equivalent and Diploma of Business or equivalent or demonstrated knowledge, skills and experience in management or business.
English Language Requirements:
- Upper-intermediate Level of English;
- IELTS Test Score of 5.5;
- TOEFL iBT Test Score of 46;
- PTE Academic Test Score of 42;
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) Test Score of 47;
- OET Pass Grade;
- TOEFL PBT Test Score of 527.