Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
We select applicants who demonstrate commitment, capacity and willingness to advance their practice by:
- Working creatively
- Collaborating as part of a creative team
- Demonstrating a range of relevant skills and technical abilities
- Providing evidence of intellectual enquiry and reflection within their work
- Communicating clearly
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in Design or a related discipline or have at least five years documented professional experience in Design, preferably within a performance context.
- Graduates of NIDA’s Bachelor of Fine Arts (Design for Performance) who achieved a High Distinction result for both DFP7302A Design Interdisciplinary Collaboration, and DFP7302B Design Interdisciplinary Collaboration in the three year period prior to their application, will be offered automatic entry. All other NIDA graduates will apply in the normal way.
English Language Requirement:
- English language proficiency equivalent to an overall band score of 7.0 or 8.0 IELTS, depending on the course.
- Design Creation (60 credit points)
- Design Realisation (60 credit points)
- Dramaturgy (15 credit points)
- Contextualising Practice (15 credit points)
- Practice-based Research (30 credit points)