Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Academic: AQF (Australian) Bachelor degree or overseas equivalent in a related field.
- English Language: Academic IELTS 6.5 overall with no individual band below 6.0, or equivalency.
The Master of Professional and Practising Accounting consists of four focal studies:
- core skill essential to higher management.
- research, legal and accounting capabilities appropriate to strategic business units and corporations.
- capital markets, finance, taxation and audit.
- global business context, strategic management accounting, advanced corporate reporting, and ethics and governance.