Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Academic: Australian Year 11 equivalency.
- English Language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall with no individual band below 5.0, or equivalency.
- Other: Applicants are required to have a demonstrated interest in the field of music.
*Applicants seeking direct entry to the Advanced Diploma of Music may be required to attend an audition, interview and complete a theory test.
- Manage and Exploit Copyright Arrangements
- Apply Music Knowledge and Artistic Judgement
- Provide Instrumental or Vocal Tuition
- Compose Music Using Electronic Media
- Extend Techniques for Arranging Music
- Manage the Promotion of Creative Acts
- Refine Aural-Perception Skills
- Analyse Harmony
- Provide Musical Leadership in Performance
- Present a Music Performance
- Manage Stagecraft Aspects of Performances
- Refine Performance Techniques and Expand Repertoire
- Lead Music Rehearsals
- Follow Occupational Health and Safety Procedures
- Write About Music