Tuition fee (local)
Contact the university / college
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Academic: Australian Year 12 equivalency.
- English Language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall with no individual band below 5.0, or equivalency.
- Other: Completion of an Australian Diploma of Visual Arts. Applicants who have completed a diploma in a related field of study may still be accepted for direct entry to this course but are required to present a folio which should demonstrate the use of a range of materials and techniques, including a selection of illustrations, visual artwork, photography, freehand observational drawings, digital and other artwork.
- Originate And Develop Concepts
- Research And Apply Concepts And Theories Of Creativity
- Manage Design Realisation
- Research And Apply Design Theory
- Ensure A Safe Workplace
- Manage And Exploit Copyright Arrangements
- Secure Funding For Projects
- Extend Professional Expertise With Drawing And Other Visual Representation Tools
- Design Innovative Products
- Maintain And Apply Creative Arts Industry Knowledge
- Research The Role And Use Of The Photo Image In Visual Communication
- Originate A Body Of Independent Creative Work
- Engage In The Business Of Creative Practice
- Publicly Present A Body Of Own Creative Work
- Evolve Ideas For Professional Creative Work
- Extend Cultural Research Expertise