About this course
Focusing on more specialised topics like drafting, design and management, the Advanced Diploma offers great opportunities to progress their career or gain pathways into degrees in engineering. At Melbourne Polytechnic, students get to experience great facilities and equipment to develop your trade and access to industry trained teachers who deliver nationally recognised courses. Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology students also have:
- Pathway opportunities to earn credits toward higher education
- Access to Autodesk range of software: AutoCAD, Inventor and Revit – use the drafting software industry uses
- Sound engineering knowledge to upgrade skills in current techniques and software
*This course is offered at the Preston & Epping Campus.
- Academic: Australian Year 12 equivalency.
- English Language: Academic IELTS 5.5 overall with no individual band below 5.0, or equivalency.