Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or of a Graduate Certificate in Theology.
Graduates of the Master of Divinity are able to demonstrate:
- mastery of a systematic and coherent body of knowledge in the discipline of theology, including the extended understanding of recent developments in the discipline of theology and professional ministry practice [which may also involve extending knowledge and skills already gained in an undergraduate program or relevant prior work];
- creativity and initiative in integrating knowledge and skills in the various disciplines of theology, and apply them to new situations in professional ministry and/or further learning;
- the ability to communicate key ideas and apply problem-solving techniques at an advanced level appropriate to the relevant discipline;
- the ability to review, consolidate, extend and apply the knowledge and techniques learnt, including interpersonal and cooperative skills appropriate to a professional ministry context and/or further study or collaborative learning;
- skilled use of electronic databases, journals and other scholarly literature;
- the ability to plan and execute a substantial research essay, theological synthesis, or supervised ministry project.