Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree or of a Graduate Certificate in Theology.
Graduates of the Master of Arts (Theology) are able to demonstrate:
- a critical awareness of issues pertaining to the study of theology as an academic discipline;
- advanced skills in exegesis, historical and theological methodologies;
- creativity and initiative in integrating knowledge and skills in the various disciplines of theology, and apply them to new situations in professional ministry and/or further learning;
- the ability to communicate key ideas and apply problem-solving techniques at an advanced level in the disciplines and professional areas of the studies undertaken;
- the development of skills relevant to tertiary study in the humanities; to read, think, and critically interpret; to write coherently, with the ability to develop an argument drawing on a range of appropriate resources; to work cooperatively as part of a group; and to present information orally;
- skilled use of electronic databases, journals and other scholarly literature;
- the ability to plan and execute a substantial research essay, theological synthesis, or supervised ministry project.