Successful completion of Year 12 in an Australian secondary school, or equivalent. Probationary admission is available to approved persons aged 21 or greater who have not completed Year 12.
Graduates of the Diploma in Theology
- have sound foundational skills for critical study of Christian texts.
- have skills to articulate foundational theological and scriptural knowledge and reflection.
- have developed clear analytical skills allowing them to analyse and communicate sound theological arguments.
- apply their skills and knowledge to their own and other contexts and traditions.
- apply their skills and knowledge to the service of others through practical engagement and in contexts such as conversation.